Department of Community Medicine & School of Public Health
The Postgradute Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) was established in 1962 which was later declared as an “Institute of National Importance” by an act of parliament on 1st April 1967 when the administrative control was passed on to an autonomous body.
The institute endeavors to produce specialists in the field of medicine and public health and to provide the best healthcare teaching and research facilities.
Circulars & Orders
- ALERT: Philip Morris International Front Group Contacting Researchers About COVID-19
- Union Position Paper on E-cigarettes and HTP sales in LMICs
- Notification of new specified health warnings – Cigarettes and other Tobacco Products
(Packaging and Labelling) Amendment Rules, 2020 dated 13th April 2020
- The Prohibition of Electronic Cigarettes (Production, Manufacture, Import, Export, Transport,
Sale, Distribution, Storage and Advertisement) Act, 2019
- Notification of National Tobacco Testing Laboratories
25th septemper-27th September, 2020
21st October-24th October, 2020
Oct 12-13, 2020